FEATURES OF TRISTAR HEATERS.
· Selection of appropriate watt densities.
· Long life metallic cartridges / open bobbin elements used.
· Longer cartridge of upto 4m length can be provided.
· Easy to replace cartridges without shut down.
· Precise temperature regulation.
· Custom design, fabrication & testing capabilities.
1. M.O.C. – casing pipe – c.s. seamless
2. M.O.C. – cartridge sheath – stainless steel.
3. M.O.C. – heating element – kanthal dsd.
4. Cartridge dia. – 30/45/50mm.
5. Casing dia. – 40/50 NB sch. 40 seamless pipe.
6. Terminal controls – fabricated sheet metal bolted type with liberal electrical clearances in terminal enclosure. Flame Proof junction box can be provided, if needed.
7. Temperature controls – thermostats/temperature controllers with thermowells – 2 nos. – one for control & the other for safety.
8. Grounding connector – provided as standard.
9. Standards/codes – generally accepted good engineering practice. Coded construction as per international standards can be offered.
10. Finned tube heaters – cartridges with finned tube casings provides larger heating surface & low watt density.
11. Control panel with switch fuse unit, indicating lamps, on-off switch, voltmeter, ammeter, contactor etc. Can be provided as optional extra.
12. Lower watt density – watt/cm2 – prevents oil burn out.
ENGINEERING & CHEMICAL COMPANY
W-41 B, MIDC – RABALE, OFF. THANE – BELAPUR ROAD,
NAVI MUMBAI 400 701.